Friday, July 08, 2016

Another Jackpot!

I sat down at the machine the lady next to me won the $500 minor on - and hit ANOTHER major!! $700!

I've had a great day today!!  As always, it's so much more fun to win a bit vs. losing - yesterday was all losing but today?  More than made up for it!!

I had my first Blue Moon before 3:30PM and my sweet hubby said (via text) 'it's 5PM in Cincinnati'!.

Love that man -

And I'm here on a Friday for a special drawing so I will meander back down at 7 for that - and then maybe again at 10 to see if I won any free play.  Two separate 'events' and I hope I can stay awake until 10 to see if I won anything in the second one.

And eventually, I need to eat something....had Jim Boy tacos for lunch (so delicious) but will need to eat something before turning in for the night.




No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...