Sunday, November 01, 2015

So True



The only difference is:  we just take all the Reese's out of the candy bags and don't give them out.

It was pretty quiet last night - things seemed to start much later (probably because it wasn't a school night) and wrapped up pretty quickly -

There's plenty of leftover candy to take to work - so it will be a busy but chocolate filled week.

I had another rough night but am going to get cleaned up and head out to Petsmart - I came downstairs and noticed Bowzer's bowl had a crack - with two ends approaching the meeting point (moving in a circular direction) - which would have been a disaster if I hadn't noticed.  We moved him into his temporary apartment (a clear Tupperware bowl) to give me time to get to the store.  He will be enjoying a significant upgrade to his digs today.

Always enjoy this Sunday with the extra hour - usually, I feel like we get so much more accomplished in the extra time - but today will be low key and I won't be doing much.  Just trying to stay vertical and not break a rib coughing my guts out.  :-)

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...