Monday, March 18, 2013

Should Have...

taken the entire week off.  Monday mornings suck - especially after four days of sleeping in.  The thought of repeating this torture next Tuesday (after FIVE days off) is almost more than I can handle.  I thought of calling my boss and leaving a message - but calling in 'absent' for the entire week when I've been expected for a few days, at least, is probably not the best career move.

But oh how I wish I would...could....

It's 6:30AM and I'm just heading to the shower.  Reset the alarm a few times this morning.  Sometimes, those extra 30 minutes (times a couple) are the best sleep I get all night!

I remind myself that B.'s return to reality this morning was likely a hundred times worse.  I don't have a drill Sargent yelling at me to wake me up! 

So there's that.....at least. 

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...