Sunday, November 04, 2012

Time Change Part Deux

It was starting to get dark a few hours ago.  4:30PM and already starting....

It's only 7:21PM but it feels like midnight.  We sit here mildly dreading the evenings starting so early.  I try to look at the bright side by offering 'it will motivate me to leave earlier so I get home before dark'.  5:30PM is now officially dark.  It sucks....

I did not work today one bit so I am taking my planned day off tomorrow and will be a productive little bee by setting up my annex office in the dining room and toiling away. 

Looking forward to sleeping in again tomorrow - even with the nap I had today I still feel ready for sleep...

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...