Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chloe-Bear Sunshine

The very cooperative tech support staff helped me get my picture where I can upload it here....thanks, Tech Support.  You are awesomely awesome....and I love you.

Chloe seeks sun all day, everyday.  We have those 'doggie stairs' so she can climb up on the couch (and we are diligently training her that she MUST walk down them vs. jumping down.  When you've had a dog that ruptured a disc and was paralyzed, you are very careful about your current little dog jumping off couches).  Chloe can get on the couch easily and now, she's learned to climb off the seat cushions and up to the back cushions as the sun creeps to different locations throughout the day.  She is cold...constantly - but she won't wear coats or sweaters. 

So here is the missing picture from my Monday morning post:


This morning I awoke at 2AM...and couldn't go back to sleep.  Until 4AM.  So when the alarm went off at 4:40ish (later than yesterday because I didn't feel compelled to be in my office by 6 like I did on Monday), I turned it off instead of hitting snooze.  I woke up at 6:30!  Felt late all day - but managed to wedge it all in.  I got there 'last' in my building which is rare - but oh well.  It happens.

Only 13 work days left....and they really fly by 'cuz it's so busy.  I do love that - how quickly time passes when I'm swamped. 

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...