Thursday, November 29, 2012

Power

Someone in Arizona split the massive PowerBall jackpot with someone in Missouri....exciting to have a winner in my home state!  My assistant's mom lives in Michigan so we bough 10 tickets from her yesterday....no idea if they are worth anything....

I just emailed J. and used the word 'harumph' - as in 'the sound I would be making regarding my current state of mind if you were down here with me to hear it'.  But since he isn't, he gets it via email....

Rain for the next four days....lovely.  Layering is the only way to go....

Already only 11 days left......I know my countdown mentality is likely annoying but I can't help it.  I am so happy to be so busy that the days are flying by - in fact, I thought yesterday was Tuesday until I got home and J. reminded me Survivor was on - time is flying by!!!  Yeah!!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...