Friday, July 27, 2012

Downstairs Rain Forest

After 12 years in the house, the downstairs shower is finally getting used!  H.'s job has created a shower conundrum 'cuz he bolts out of bed and heads straight to the shower usually just as I'm winding up my morning routine.  J. says 'just shower in our shower' but I don't like to wake him up and while I'm pretty adept at doing things in low light, I don't want to feel worried that I'm bothering him.   Now I'm showering in the downstairs shower and thankfully, we happened to have an extra 'rain forest' shower head (purchased to replace one upstairs that J. ended up being able to fix and I said 'let's just keep the shower head as a spare').  So glad I did 'cuz I showered in there successfully yesterday morning but the old shower head wouldn't move a bit and it was mainly spraying the back of the shower wall vs. me.  Now I'll be showering in a rain storm!  Yeah!

I am meeting a friend somewhere on Saturday for a meal - she is visiting from Texas.  She was my boss when B. was a baby and I am looking forward to seeing her.

No other plans besides working both here and office.  Busy weekend ahead.

On a great note, I have had two night of lengthy, decent sleep which is getting me back to my positive self - thank goodness!  More on that later....

It's Friday!  And for my youngest son it's payday!!  The day that makes all his hard work and effort worth it.  I've lost track of how many weeks he's been at this full time and I'm sure proud of him!  From zero to sixty on the work front!  Way to go, H.!!


No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...