Sunday, November 06, 2011

Heating

Morning! It's now the day when I have to 'remember' that my family in AZ is NOT an hour earlier.....now they are an hour later....which means if I want to chat with my cousin in the morning, I'll have to get up at 3:30! S., let's try for weekends, 'kay?

B. is swimming. He's hopefully finished - a mile in cold bay water. Brave young man. Wet suits don't cut that kind of cold, really...they just mask it. Soon to be biking and then running. J. says it's 'exciting'. Races always are, I guess. I hope he does well - and 'well' is defined as 'finishing'. The kid is driven when he puts his mind to something. He does not quit. Good traits to have.

I am up and heading to get dressed. Then planning to stop by my office for a bit to tidy up and pack up my laptop so I can do a couple quick things today at home. And then a host of errands - monthly pet shopping, etc.

I had to break down and turn on the heat this morning.....just couldn't handle it being so cold. The pets seem appreciative.

Dinner tonight is Pasta Carbonara with my Dean & DeLuca pancetta! Yummy!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...