Friday, July 08, 2011

Storm!

WOW -

I am home alone....nice....miss the 'boys' but enjoying the quiet.

There is a HUGE storm....within the last 5 minutes, there is huge thunder! Wind!! The dive boats are coming in FAST. People are RUNNING to shelter.....

I'm worried about the family - out on a boat somewhere - hoping they are OK. The sea is very rough and it happened instantly - and it's POURING buckets of rain....

I had just decided to get dressed in 'presentable' clothes and was heading into town for something to eat and a little shopping....looks like I'll be hunkered down here for a bit.

What an amazing change - mother nature is in control and she just gave us all a reminder.....

UPDATE: As quickly as the downpour arrived, it left....still cloudy but not windy. The sea is calming down and the boats went back out. Saw a ferry coming from Cozumel but the boys aren't on it - so they must be still diving. I think I'll walk into town and find something to eat....

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...