Friday, July 29, 2011

Smooshing

Taking another day off (yes, already!~~~)....why not? Still have many days carried over that I need to use up -

I woke up at 4:30AM and went back to sleep. Woke up at 6:30AM and thought about getting up. Tried to go back to sleep. Couldn't. Rolled over and the next thing I knew, it was 9:10AM!! I did it! I actually slept in!!

So a hair appointment at 2PM seemed reason enough to just make a day of it - and then I was able to get in on a cancellation for my annual mammogram - so that's at 3!

I plan to treat myself to a Light Caramel Frappucino after the annual smooshing of the boobs is over.

In two weeks, the annual colonoscopy will be done - and we're adding a 'throat scope' to that as well for reflux damage diagnosis. That will be a fun day! (not).....

It will be good to have the annual stuff all done - and the every five year stuff done, too!!

Looking forward to a productive weekend around the homestead! Plenty to do - and I'm going to venture into the world of posting something on eBay for sale. Wish me luck! I'm a little nervous about it - it's hard letting go of stuff (even stuff you haven't used in decades) - but my french horn needs to be played. And I'm not playing it. And in retirement, I think the chances of me playing it are slim to none. So I'm going to try to sell it...and see what happens. Even if it's only a few hundred dollars, it's putting it in the hands of someone who might use it more than I - and it's out of our garage...

It's just hard to post it for sale - it makes me a little sad to let it go.....

I'm going to set a starting price and if it doesn't sell for that (or more), then I'm going to donate it to our district's music program.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...