Sunday, July 03, 2011

Oh-oh-oh Mexico

(think James Taylor when you read the title).....

We are here.....it is lovely. The flight was long and the wait in lines for customs and to get clearance to leave the airport were also long...but we made it. Too tired to walk too far for dinner so we headed to Fusion - the club next to the condos. Had a decent dinner...not cheap but not too bad. Sadly, Club Bang closed - so there goes my Miami Vice's delivered to me poolside...or so I thought. H. just informed me that there is a guy who will bring anything you want right to you on the chaise lounges reserved for Luna Encantada 'residents'. Yeah!! We'll have to try that out this afternoon -

J. and I made it to MegaMart this morning for groceries. We're well stocked with snacks, breakfasts, lunches and assorted beverages. We even bought a 12 pack of Corona - much cheaper than individually at a bar!

We've had a swim and walked the town a bit. The boys were just getting up as we returned from the market - it's now 1PM but it feels earlier. Two hours later here than home.

Amused that some of my games on Facebook are partially in Spanish - and so is Blogger. The computer knows where we are.....

I have today and tomorrow to do 'nothing'. Tuesday we're planning a day trip of some kind - not sure where yet. Wednesday the boys are going SCUBA diving a couple times - and then they'll probably want to do that a couple more times the subsequent days. It's fine - I'm happy sitting by the pool, swimming, going to the ocean in front of the condo and just doing as little as humanly possible.

It's fun to be back....

I just did spellcheck - and it's apparently in Spanish. Every word of this post is a spelling error....so forgive me if there are actual errors....estamos a la playa!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...