Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Heaven

Meet Bubbs......

No, that's not his name.....he has a perfectly great name....it's his cute nickname.....and it suits him. He is the most precious, sweetest thing I've held in a long, long time.

You forget how they start out so tiny and so totally dependent.

You forget how easy it is to fall totally, madly in love.

He is just precious - and I'm so happy to be a person who gets to watch him grow....and gets to watch his parents raise him. It was a lovely morning and I'm so glad he's here!!

J. said 'seeing you so happy in that picture means one thing: you need grand kids'.

Yes, I do...but not for 10 years or so......

I had J. edit the picture a bit - and it's even sweeter that he named the photo 'bugbaby'.....my sweet friend Bug is a mama! The adventure begins for her and her hubby....

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...