Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

[I'm writing my own card to my sweet husband].....

To J.,

For always being there for your sons.....

For always being there for your wife.....

For laundry, dishes, mowing, weeding, trimming, sweeping and the myriad of stuff you do around here......

For waking up each morning ready to start another day of being the head of this family, always smiling.....

For laughter and love and happiness......

Happy Father's Day!

There isn't a Hallmark card on earth that can put into words how much I love and admire you, sweets! I can't imagine parenting with anyone else - and I love you more than words can say....

Love,

Wifey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim said...

Dear Wifey,

Better than any card available on the market.

Thanks for being my better half and for your putting up with a house full of testosterone. And for letting me watch golf on Father's Day (while trekking up laundry mountain).

OK, time to move laundry, empty the water in the dishwasher and let the dog out.

Love,
Hubby

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...