Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse!

Observations:

  • I refreshed my memory on why I don't go to movies on the day they open. Most especially don't go to the Twilight movies on the day they open - I was surrounded by giggly, whispering/talking out loud, then giggling some more teenage girls. Made me nuts.
  • It was also crowded. People surrounding me. I don't like being surrounded. I liked it when it when I saw Sex and the City 2 and there were 5 people in the theater.
  • I was there plenty early so I had a great seat - right in the middle of the theater. When there were still plenty of seats open - PLENTY! - a lady came and sat right next to me. Empty seats all around where she could have sat with no one next to her (at that time). She sat there for a few minutes. Then she sat up really straight on the edge of her seat. Fidgeted a lot. I held my ground. She got up and moved. I think she was trying to get me to move so she could have that prime seat in a prime row.
  • Given bullet #1 above, I possibly should have relinquished my seat - then she would have been surrounded by teenage girls.
  • Didn't matter - she was surrounded where she was, too - they were everywhere.
  • I don't get the whole Team Edward or Team Jacob thing. I love them both. Why do we have to choose?
  • It was awesome!
I am officially on vacation until July 19th! Unless you count the 2 meetings I booked on July 12th - 'cuz there are things that need to get done and I can't wait that extra week to check in on how things are progressing. Oh well.

I leave for Vegas on Sunday.

And H. comes home on Saturday!! Can't wait to have him home!! We've missed him!!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...