Sunday, June 13, 2010

Up

Temps are finally UP, UP, UP - it's 95 degrees outside!! Pool cover is in place and the pool is already up to 78!

To celebrate the weather, J. and I are watching the movie "Up" - it's really cute! Nice winding down way to end the weekend.

The house is very quiet....son #1 is playing paintball today - and son #2 is...well, we have no idea what he's doing but we know he's safe and well cared for. J. saw him yesterday and he's doing well. I will see him Tuesday. He's 25% done with his stay - and he's counting the days. I try not to think too far ahead - just one day at a time for now.

I've worked the last 38 days - I counted. And I've been sick for about 30 of those. Today, I feel pretty good - and I finally have my appetite back. To celebrate, I'm making a 7-Up pound cake with blueberry sauce and whip cream!

Hoping for some time off soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take some time off Mindy for god sakes girl. You are not doing yourself or anyone else any favors by getting sick.

Take care

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...