Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday?

All day yesterday, people kept mentioning 'your birthday tomorrow'. But my birthday isn't today....it's 10 days away. So I'm not sure - and certainly don't think so - but I suspect there's something 'afoot' today surrounding my big five-o birthday. Through an odd series of events, most of my team is off that specific day - vacations, graduations, etc. So perhaps there's a bit of planning happening 'cuz one of my team's last day before a 10 day vacation happens to be today.

So maybe that's why everyone kept asking me about my 'birthday tomorrow'. When it isn't.

Hmmm.....

I foresee tombstones, walking canes, black streamers, etc. I'm not the first person in our group to have turned 50 this year - in fact, I'm the third! And we're very big on recycling! And we're frugal, too.....

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...