Monday, March 22, 2010

Meanderings

I did not finish the taxes. In fact, I didn't really even start on the taxes. Just couldn't get into doing it - it's something I have to find the 'mood' to do. Good thing I'm off Wed-Fri this week and Wed is a 'home alone' day - plenty of time to grab the ginormous folder labeled '2009 Taxes' and get 'er done. I did watch New Moon several times....sort of lost count. I only saw it once in the theater and was totally enjoying listening to the music more carefully the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time through....which will only make me enjoy the soundtrack on my iPod even more. I am obsessed. I admit it....there's no explanation for it. I just loved the books and the movies are awesome also.

I awoke this morning with a bad headache which is doubly horrible because today is massively crammed with meetings. Lots of meetings. Tomorrow is the same. But then, I'm OFF for three days - plus two days of the weekend - so five entire days of NO WORK.

Unless you count yard work, laundry, doing the taxes, etc. as work.

Let's not and say we did, 'kay?

Happy Monday. I'm going to take a Mars bar with me for my afternoon slump....every thing's better when you know you have a Mars bar available.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...