Thursday, May 04, 2006

Forgot

Things I forgot to say to K. today at our last visit (which I will write here and she won't read for months but oh well - proof positive that while I started writing for her to read, I keep writing 'cuz I love it).

1) If an auto broker shows up at your office someday saying he's been instructed to help you acquire any vehicle your heart desires, you'll know we've hit the lottery - if budget permitted, I would have shown up today with a brand-spanking new Jag and someday, I just might.
2) I think one or both of my kids will be famous someday - so if they are and you want tickets, you know where to reach me.
3) I'm glad our years together were enjoyable for you. Glad I made you laugh. Remembering how to laugh took awhile and I'm glad I found that voice again, too.
4) Thanks for listening. REALLY listening. And for being there. And for ......

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...