Thursday, October 31, 2013

Silly Observations

Happy Halloween!

I give you 'stuff' that I've been thinking of....

  • There's a video on Yahoo about a baby's emotional response to his mom singing.  What I noticed is that he tears up (heavily) when she's singing and smiles when she stops.  So is it emotion he is exhibiting when she sings?  Or just a strong desire for her to stop singing?  I don't think his tears are the 'emotion' of hearing his mom sing - I think he doesn't like the sound and smiles when she's done. (She has a beautiful voice).
  • If I try and you don't try, that's OK.  I will keep trying.  Until I stop.  I'm pretty black and white that way.  I will eventually stop.  Just so you know.
  • It is 7:30 but it feels much later.  I'm ready for the time change this weekend - not just because it will be an extra hour of sleep.  It's dark so early and it makes it feel so 'late'.  I am struggling to stay awake and there are still quite a few kids out and about - dog barking, doorbell ringing.
  • We dressed up at work today and it was tons of fun.  I have a really great picture to post but I need to edit it (to blur faces of people who probably wouldn't want their pic on my blog).  We were jellyfish and our costumes turned out so great!   
  • In less than two months, we will hopefully be enjoying a long visit with B. .  We haven't heard from him; don't expect to hear from him but know he is OK 'cuz there were some transactions on his debit card in the past couple days.  
That's it for now - tomorrow is November!  Can you believe it?

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...