Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mom's Day Update

I did go to work - totally forgot the finance system is down today for monthly maintenance.  It's often back up by noonish so I could have stayed until then to see?  But I decided to head home.  My heart wasn't in doing anything but budget and there's no budget to do without the system in which I do it. So it's been a lazy day.

Son #2 still hasn't shown up to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and it's close to 2PM.  And I also can't figure out how his girlfriend - the mom of two - isn't with her kids.

The situation is weird and getting weirder.

I'm going outside to get some Vitamin D.  Even Gilmore Girls doesn't interest me today.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...