Sunday, December 04, 2016

Somewhat Restful Sunday

I did go to work today - but only stayed a couple of hours.  I trudged through a few things that were 'must do' and then realized 'hey, I think I can finish up tomorrow'.  No meetings on my calendar so...I think I can compile and complete what needs to be done without too many additional weekend hours.

I hate weekend hours. I really do.

I've got some baby shower gifts to get ready (for boss) and have to wrap a Christmas gift for our annual office party - which is (miraculously) this Tuesday.  It's usually the Friday before the break and we all just dread having to attend a work commitment on what should be an evening when we bolt out the door as soon as possible and start our break.  Glad it's earlier.

J. is going to trek to Costco to gas up my car - the fuel light's been on for a few days and even though I have no drives planned, better to get it filled on a quiet Sunday.

The hardest part of Winter is the absolutely freezing feet - all the time.  I'm miserable with cold feet and have no idea how to fix it.  Wait!  I just put Toe Warmers on the tops of my socks and slipped on my slippers.  And I'm going to make hot decaf tea.

Only 10 work days left until the break!!  I can do this!!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...