Monday, March 23, 2015

Pictures Post Script

PS - I have pictures...really, I do.  It think 'tonight, I will post some pics'...but the night sneaks up on me and sleep beckons.

OK, it's likely the wine we consume every night with dinner.  (It's been 1/2 to 1/3 a night - they sell 1/2 or 1/3 bottles depending on the restaurant).  Tonight, we went 'all in' and shared two halves - we could have saved $4 Euros if we'd just bought a bottle up front but we like to be conservative.  The allure of being steps from our 'home' made ordering a 2nd 1/2 bottle something to consider and we finished every drop of that bottle, too!

I promise pics soon - maybe I will have more time to that tomorrow in some of our 'separate but equal' time.  Of course, my tech guru will be MIA - so we'll see.  But I will try.  The pics are on three separate devices (don't ask why - it's complicated) so we'll have to see what I can manage on my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are having fun! :) Can't wait to see pics ~ Jill

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...