Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Best Husband

I came downstairs this morning and looked for the card.  J. always leaves cards on my computer for me on special occasion days.  No card.  I have to admit, my heart sunk a little bit. 

Then I opened up my laptop - and there it was!!  Of course it was.  He never fails me.  Ever.  Great card, honey!

And to prove that it really is MY day, he turned off talking heads - and turned on Winnie the Pooh!  Isn't he the greatest husband EVER???!!!  And yesterday, he sat through 5 hours of Harry Potter movies for me!  He is awesome!! 

Brunch in two hours.....and the dog is going to the groomer 'cuz she is a shaggy beast! 

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...