Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wicked!

Was as wonderful the 2nd time (for me and J.) as it was the first just 10 days ago. And I think the boys enjoyed it, too....we kept to our 'plan'. Lunched at Lori's Diner - our usual eating place when we visit San Francisco. It's good food with a good selection and a reasonable price - and we knew if we ate there, the kids would be happy with the choice. We only visited a couple stores, made a couple nominal (all things considered) purchases and headed to the theater - and just as it had the first time, the show just flew by. For two hours and 45 minutes (including intermission), we were all mesmerized and enchanted by what was happening on stage. It was so, so, SO great - it makes me want to win the lottery so I could fly every relative I have out here to see it - I just think it's not to be missed and if they don't find a way to share it with the masses, it will be a shame. It's awesome fun entertainment and a great story.

I am up early and heading into work shortly....wishing I wasn't but I am. Must do what I must do. J. is off today and tomorrow and I think there was golf possibly on the agenda.

Yesterday was Chloe's 5th birthday and we celebrated by taking her to the puppy prison (kennel) for the night - we weren't sure if we would stay in San Fran for dinner (we didn't - opting to eat Chinese leftovers at home instead) and we didn't want to worry about her being in her kennel at home for too long. So she spent the night at the kennel and J. will pick her up this morning and we'll celebrate her 5th birthday with some sort of special treat for her....

It was a great Spring Break that zoomed by so quickly. Hoping for two productive days at work and then another nice weekend. We're making progress on the yard catch up and it's starting to look pretty out there again.

That's it for now. I've been tending farms on Facebook for a bit and I really need to get moving. Hoping to be in my office early and then make progress on my 'must do' list and head home by 3ish if at all possible....not likely, but it's a goal worth shooting for. Leaving after an 8 hour day.....what a novel concept!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...