Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brownies

I baked a big pan of brownies the other night for a staff meeting at work....we decided that a 'brownie sundae' party was the best thing to snack on while we chatted about 'stuff'. School starts TODAY so we are all incredibly busy - it was a nice break.

I baked the brownies the night before and felt that I had to safeguard them from the two teen boys who would devour them in an instant.

So, I put notes on them:



And B. added the little note on the left: 'LOL, the momma is awesome' and a smiley face and a heart.

Momma is not how you spell mama - but it's how B. has spelled it in every card he's ever given me. It's how he says it, too - heavy on the Mohhh sound of it.

It cracked me up and I just had to post it here.

And I did make a little pan of brownies just for them that were left to the right of this pan of 'don't touch these or die' brownies.

Hence the 'awesome' part of his note.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...