Sunday, May 12, 2019

Post Nap

For the first time in years, I took a nap and wow, it felt great.  I must have really needed it because I was out like a light the minute my head hit the pillow and slept like a log for not quite two hours.  It was blissful - I think naps will be a regular thing in retirement and will be especially great when I can go to bed at night whenever I feel like it and not have to worry about an alarm the next morning.

We're watching Game of Thrones and geez, Daenerys is on a tear!  I said (out loud), 'Geez, Dany, take a Midol and chill!'.  Made me chuckle.

Now I'm attempting to create order of chaos in our home as I wind down a week and head into another one.  Six weeks left.  Only six weeks.  (Days of work.  I'll be finished with my days before my official last date which is the one perk of working a lot of weekends). 

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...