Monday, January 30, 2017

Brownie Batter NO!

I finished my delicious dinner - chicken alfredo and two small pieces of perfectly toasted Parmesan bread and immediately started craving the brownie batter I knew is in the fridge.

I ask J. 'do we have any fruit'?  'Yes, canned'.  I said no thanks.  Then he said 'there's a banana.  Do you want a banana and a small bowl of brownie batter?'.

'I was trying to have the banana instead of the brownie batter.', I replied.

'Oh, so no chocolate dipped banana for you?'.

Damn it!

It was delicious.

I was pretty good on the eating front today - cucumbers, carrots, low-cal spinach dip with a few pita crackers and some nuts.  Eggs for breakfast.  And a teeny bit of 'candy' (Sixlets) to get me past the mid-day hump - I needed energy.

But tonight?  Not so great.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...