Thursday, March 31, 2011

HTML

I am only able to publish my posts in paragraph form by going into html and 'coding' the breaks. So forgive me if I mess up and/or don't post too much. Very, extremely, unbelievable busy at work and my patience for typing over and over is limited. While Blogger doesn't show it as a 'known issue', there are a lot of people complaining about it - for more than a week - and nothing's fixed yet. Maybe time to move the blog to Typepad or somewhere else - but if I decide to do that, you'll be among the first to know.


I AM going to Disneyland next week - turns out they have special conference tickets avaialable so I chose the most cost effective flexible option - no point in buying two to four 'twilight' (after 4PM) tickets and then a full day park hopper for the one full day I will have free (I am staying until Monday so Sunday is a 'fun' no work/no conference day) when for just a few dollars more, I can get a five day park hopper pass and have maximum flexibility! So now I'm starting to get excited!


And already missing my hubby and my kids....especially the hubby. I love him. He irritated the heck out of me yesterday morning and he could have sent flowers to help smooth things over. He didn't. Sure, he called himself a clod in an email that morning - and while that was endearing, it was also an absolutely true statement and one which I already new - because he was a bit of a clod that morning. It's all OK now - I'll be spending that flower money next week in the happiest place on earth.


And wishing he was there with me, no doubt. 'Cuz even when he's a clod, he's still MY clod....and I love him. And when I'm not with him or he's not nearby, my heart is sort of lost without him - it's true when he's away on a business trip or when I'm away from him....I will miss him....


The between paragraph spacing is sort of messed up but I'm going to 'let it go and accept things I cannot change' and hit 'publish' anyway.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...