Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Notebook

H. had a Valentine's day party today. Last night, he lobbied strongly for being allowed to wear sweat pants to school today since they were just going to 'lounge around' and watch movies. I said OK though I don't think sweatpants are appropriate 'school' attire for anything other than a gym class. But considering that a lot of kids at my former school wore PJ bottoms to school, sweats aren't that bad.

So I asked him how the party was and he said (pretty non-excited) 'fine'. I said 'did you see a movie'. He said, 'yes, The Notebook'. I said 'oh, I love that movie; isn't it great? did you cry? did it move you?'.

And my almost 14 year old 'all boy' said 'yeah, it moved me, to a seat in the back of the room'.

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! Curl up with your honey and watch The Notebook!!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...