Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thinking of You & Be Well

M. (H.'s friend from rehab) reached out again - sent two pictures.  


H. gave M. this when they were in rehab together.  She said 'H. gave me this in New Hope (rehab facility)....just wanted to let you know I'm still praying for him every day and I pray that one day soon, I can show him I still have it!  

Bless her heart.  

I have one of these in my desk drawer here - I gave this to H. (along with an extra, I think) when he was in rehab to remind him we were always thinking of him.  

So sweet that M. kept it all these years.  

She said she really feels in her heart that he will come around soon.  Time will tell. 

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...