Friday, March 11, 2022

Winning Weekend

The weekend stay at Atlantis was spectacular!  Friday's play included 3 Majors (one was a hand pay) and lots of other brave and bold wins.  

The first Major hit about 45 minutes after my arrival.  It was a great day!


The 2nd two and a half hours later.  

 

And the last Major on Friday was at 9:14PM and ended up being a hand pay - it was the 5th spin of 6 free games.  Grand total $1,545.


Saturday felt light a bit but something miraculous happened.  The place was mobbed that evening - something that really gave me pause because it turns out I am not all that 'ok' in a place with a ton of noise, constant motion and zillions of people everywhere.  I walked by a machine I played a lot a while back - Lock It Link.  When I sat down, there was a penny on the machine so I said 'Hi Mom & Dad, bring me some luck'.  They sure did.  I hit a bunch of huge line hits - $800+ gain on those and then I had six free spins (also epic) but the 5th one?  REALLY EPIC.  It was a not quite full screen of the highest paying symbol and was a $1,545 hand pay!  Nickel denomination.  The guy next to me said 'you just won $300ish!'.  I said 'well, I won a bit more than that 'cuz those are nickels'. 


 

I have a phone full of other amazing hits - it was a truly extraordinary weekend! First two hand pays of 2022! 

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...