Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Special Surprise

My phone rang just before 8PM and it was a Facetime call from B. .  We rarely Facetime but...he's deploying soon so I figured he just wanted a face-to-face across the miles. 

True!  He AND B. - the young lady he went to the holiday ball with last year. 

She wanted to say Hi to me. 

The two of them have such amazing chemistry - it's just so obvious how much they enjoy each other's company - and it's just so great to see them spending time together. 

It was great to see - and talk - to them both!  I'm following her on Instagram - she just bought her first house - a fixer upper - and she'll be posting pics so that will be a lot of fun to watch! 

Just can't express how happy I was to talk to her again -

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...