Saturday, June 09, 2018

Skipping

I would have skipped as I left work yesterday - looking forward to the first weekend off I've had since mid-April - but I turned 58 earlier this week and I was afraid I'd mis-step and end up flat on my face in the parking lot. 

And for some reason, my right hip joined my left one in terms of paining me so yay.  Aging.  Great.

We have sold four furniture items so far and are slowly but surely taking back our house.  It's nice to have the spaces being reclaimed and the trash bins filling up. 

I have a lot of draft posts in various stages and will (I think) eventually post them since this is my diary, basically and someday, I'm going to want to remember. 

Or maybe not. 

It's not been the best few weeks of our lives but we are still holding it together.  Sometimes by the sliver of a fingernail but....we're making it. 

Life is (still) good and getting better.  At least for us. 

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...